VIPKID Mentor – Teacher Jennifer IQX
Work Online, Gain Freedom
VIPKID Teacher Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree (in any subject!)
- Legally able to work in the USA or Canada
- Computer or laptop with at least 8GB of RAM
- High-speed internet connection of ≥ 25 Mb/s
I started working with VIPKID in March, 2019. Of all the online teaching opportunities I’d researched, I found that VIPKID was recommended most highly by other digital nomads. 700 days later, I have now taught over 2,200 classes and 825 students. It has been incredibly rewarding, both emotionally and financially, and I couldn’t be happier!
However, getting started with VIPKID wasn’t easy. It took me months of trial and error, lurking on message boards, and just generally losing money while trying to get my momentum going. What I needed most was a little extra support, a mentor to help lead me through the process and avoid the pitfalls that were holding me back.
Because of this, I decided to start my very own mentorship program. It’s an opportunity for new and aspiring VIPKID teachers to get the support and resources they need to succeed. As your VIPKID mentor, I’m here to help guide you through the interview process, practice for your first class, and share all of my tips and tricks to help you get started with a successful and profitable online gig.
Teacher Jennifer’s VIPKID Mentorship
- Interview resources, tips, and tricks
- Mock class practice via live video chats
- Best practices for creating your teacher profile
- First class preparation via live video chats
- Ongoing support and resources
Joining Teacher Jennifer’s Mentorship Program is 100% free. All I ask is that you use my referral code when you sign up. This allows me to fund my one-on-one time with you and provide the above services at no cost.
Become a VIPKID Teacher
Click below to become a VIPKID teacher and get automatically enrolled in my mentorship program*. I’ll be with you every step of the way on your journey to online success!
* You must sign up using my links or code “JENNI2058” to assign a mentor.